Monday, May 25, 2009

Our Temporary Condo

Here are pics of the condo where we are staying till we can find a house. It's furnished, which is nice so we don't have to unpack and repack all of our stuff.


















Our favorite part of living here are the 2 swimming pools! We go swimming every day now since I'm not working and dad is gone to work most of the day. Aiden is a fish!! He loves swimming more than anything. He is so brave and goes under the water falls and under water. He kicks and splashes just like he's really swimming.We love it here! The weather's great, the pools are nice. Anyone is invited to come and play!!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

I am glad you made it down there safe. Have fun in the pool- it sounds like fun! I miss having access to a pool.

Josh and Jenna said...

I guess you really are meant to live in AZ! I am glad that you are loving it, and having fun. Please don't forget to email me on occasion. I want to here all about your family and when #2 comes along. I love you, Mindy! The condo is really cute.

Unknown said...

So this little boy was born surrounded by jungle animals, became an avid dog lover, and it turns out he is a fish. Appropriate "first pet." Grandma surely misses him--and both of you. The next time I see him, he will be running all over the place--not the same kid at all once that happens. Thanks for pictures to help fill the gap.