Sunday, September 27, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Allen took Aiden to a Diamondbacks baseball game. Aiden absolutely loved it!A lady sitting by them thought Aiden was the cutest thing she had ever seen. When she found out this was his first baseball game, she left and came back with this cute button for Aiden. It says, "My 1st Game," with the Diamondbacks logo and mascot.
Aiden has an obsession with baseball. He carries around a bat and ball all day and says, "Hit it," "Batter hits it, pitcher throws it," "Strike" (with his thumb stuck out), and other random baseball-ish things ALL DAY LONG. He remembers eating CrackerJacks at the baseball game and talks about them a lot too. Recently he has learned the "Take me Out to the Ball Game" song, and we sing that at least 5 times a day.

What else could he possibly be for Halloween but a baseball player. Grandma and Grandpa Francis found this cute baseball outfit and hat for him. We tried it on to see how it looked. He was in heaven!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course he just learned that song, no big deal for that genius! He is so darling, and I love the outfit your parents sent. I'm not surprised that lady at the game fell in love with him, he's so cute!

Unknown said...

by the way...Joshua is me...Jenna

Kate said...

What a cutie! I love hat he is already into baseball. When my neice was younger, the main song that would make her stop crying was take me out to the ball game. We even bought her a build-a-bear with that tune in it, so she could be happy all the time. :) so funny.