Saturday, August 22, 2009

The BEST Trip to Utah Cont. AGAIN!

So this is a ridiculously long post, but we were in Utah for 3 weeks, and we have a huge family, and we had so much fun so it's just going to be long! Here are other cute, random pictures of family!One of my favorite things we did was go to the Utah State Fair! I have gone every year for a long time. I love the fair. We went with James' family and Brent's family. Aiden loved seeing all the animals and carnival rides and eating all the junk. He had cotton candy for the first time. They had a rodeo that night too! What a blast!The flight home went really well. Aiden did great for his first time on an airplane! It was stressful flying just him and I, but we made it home safe and sound!
We want to say thank you to all our family and friends in Utah for making our trip the best trip ever! We love you all so much and miss you already!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hooray for your updates... love them. I loved being able to see you. It was so fun. I also went to the State Fair and TOTALLY thought of you the whole time... I know how much you love it. I went the night Boyz II Men performed.... ahh yeah! It was great! :)